Hey it’s Mike and Jennifer here!
We’ve hinted at a project that we’ve been working on the last few weeks and it’s finally done!
We created an ebook to bring together some of the best resources for RVing with your Dog!
Then be sure to save it to your computer hard drive.
You, the pup, and the open road. It doesn’t get much better than that.
You might not be surprised, but over 60% of the RVers we surveyed said one of the main reasons they wanted an RV was to get out into nature with their dogs! In fact, if you’re reading this, you’re probably one of them!
Most people I know wouldn’t dream of traveling without their dogs and I’m in the same boat. When we first took our dog RVing way back in 2012, we had a lot of questions.
- Will he like it? Can he stay in an RV while we’re driving for hours on end? How do we make sure he gets enough exercise?
- Can we leave him in the RV without him overheating? For how long?
- Can we take him hiking or to the beach? What about restaurants? National Parks? Boondocking? How do we even find these places??
I’m willing to bet that you have a lot of the same questions! Again, you can get it for free by entering your email here.
The intention of this guide is to put together all the resources that have made RVing with our first dog, Tai, and now our Norwegian Elkhound, Bo, a more rewarding and fulfilling experience.
These are things that we’ve learned through trial and error from 6 years RVing and also picked up from our readers along the way!
This guide is going to go through and give resources to the most frequently asked questions we get, including:
- Keeping your dog from overheating in your RV
- Keeping your dog safe while the RV is moving
- Before-you-go dog gear checklist
- Prepping your dog for an RV Trip
- Planning Your Dog-Friendly RV Trip
- Additional Bonus Tips
Comments are closed.