Every year as December draws to a close and the New Year approaches, it’s traditional for the media to list their Top Ten stories of the year.
So, we figured, why not do the same here at the Roadtreking RV Travel blog?
We’ve carefully tabulated the popularity and the number of reads that each story on the blog had in 2015.
Here’s the list:
- 12 Tips for Women Traveling Solo in an RV
- Finding Free Places to Overnight in Your RV
- How to Take Direct TV On The Road
- Three Weeks in an RV: Lessons Learned On The Road
- Why You Need a Dash Cam For Your RV
- Eight Tips for the Class B Lifestyle
- RV Destination: Destin, Florida
- 10 Reasons a Class B RV May Be Right For You
- No Reservation? No Problem
- How We Roll in our RV: Bedding Storage
We encourage you to click and read these stories.
We did the same thing for the Top 10 Podcasts of 2015 and shared that list in our newsletter that went out this week. You can read that edition of the newsletter at http://archive.aweber.com/roadtreking/Is3rC
One Response to “The Top Ten Roadtreking Stories of 2015”
Comments are closed.
December 29, 2015at9:56 am, Doug said:
Just have a quick question on your #3 story on Direct TV setup. Since you are a full timer what address to you use with Direct TV? Meaning do you use your mail service mailing address, and does DTV accepts that address. You write the story like you are a part timer and using your part time brick home as your account address makes sense. But if you are a full timer, DTV needs and wants an address for the stationary account. Sorry if this is an old and all ready answered question.