These coconut cookie mounds are easy to make, bake and enjoy as a snack or dessert!
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
Makes 14 cookies
Bake 325 degrees convection oven for 12 – 14 minutes
3 cups coconut flakes
3 egg whites
zest of 1 meyer lemon
juice of 1 1/2 meyer lemons
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup agave syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325 F degrees (163 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl thoroughly combine the ingredients listed above.
- Using a small cookie scoop, mound portions of the cookie mixture into a medium cookie scoop.
- Compress the ingredients moderately while the dough is in the scoop, then release the cookie dough onto the lined baking sheet. Note: Some of the agave will naturally ooze out of the scoop as you compress the mixture. If the coconut mixture looks loose when it is released from the cookie scoop onto the baking sheet, compress the mound using your clean fingers so that the cookie holds together while baking.
- Bake until the coconut mixture is lightly browned.
- Allow macaroons to cool on the pan completely before attempt to remove them from the pan.
- Store covered in the refrigerator and enjoy the cookies over the next 4 days.
Comments are closed.