6 quart Instant Pot
This is an Instant Pot recipe I came up with this week. The sauce is delightful and the potatoes are perfect consistency when you place them as the last ingredient you add to the pot before closing the pot to pressurize this meal.
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
3 lb beef short ribs
2 tbsp olive oil
2 – 3 cloves of garlic
2/3 cup red wine
12 oz. tomato puree
1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup brown sugar
4 large red potatoes
3 ribs celery
salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse vegetable well under running water and rough chop cutting potatoes and veggies in half.
- In a medium bowl combine sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Saute short ribs, onions and garlic in a 6 quart Instant pot, until meat is browned and onions are translucent.
- Add sauce mixture to the pot.
- Top with potatoes, carrots and celery.
- Cook the Short Ribs in the Instant Pot on Meat/Stew setting (35 minutes/high pressure) then let Instant Pot depressurize naturally.
Comments are closed.