This sauce will brighten up the veggie skewer delights or grilled meats during the heat of the summer… and it is not only tasty, it is delicious!
Makes 2 cups of sauce.
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
1 bunch flat parsley, leaves only
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, leaves only
1/4 cup oregano leaves, leaves only
2 – 3 cloves garlic
1 lime, juice and zest
1 orange, juice and zest
3 tbsp. white vinegar
1/3 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup olive oil, good quality
- Rinse citrus, herbs and garlic cloves, pat them dry.
- Obtain zest and juice from the orange and lime and add into a blender.
- Add vinegar, sea salt, red pepper flakes, garlic and fresh herb leaves.
- Place lid on the blender, turn the blender on to MEDIUM speed for 10 seconds.
- Next, turn blender speed to low. Slowly pour olive oil through the center opening of the blender lid. Once all the oil has been added, place the lid on the blender and emulsify the sauce on HIGH speed for 5 seconds.
- Pour sauce into a serving dish.
- Drizzle sauce over grilled food or tacos.
- Cover and refrigerate any left overs and enjoy within 7 days.