We get lots of email questions. Most are pretty straightforward, about how to do this or that, or seeking advice or information about bucket list trips, choosing between the different RV models and brands…. That sort of thing.
But we also get a lot that are, well, personal.
I have been saving them for the past few weeks and, in this video report, roll them out in one long, detailed Q and A session.
The video is below. And below it, I will list the dozen questions we responded to in this report.
- We’ve been following you for the past couple of years. But how did you start doing this? I thought you had retired. But it seems as if this has become a job for you? Just curious – Don and Sandy
- How much time do you spend on the road? And where do you live? On Facebook, some have said you live in Florida but I heard you on the podcast say your home is in Michigan – Cheryl
- Can we meet you out on the road someday and maybe camp with you? Are you ever in Indiana? – David
- This is for Jennifer. How much driving of your RV do you really do? My husband claims you take turns with Mike and hints that he expects me to do the same. I confess I’m intimidated. You have a van type RV. We have a Class C Winnebago Era. He says there’s not much difference.
- Could you share how you handle meals? How often do you cook in the RV. It seems like such a pain – Christy
- Do you ever want a bigger RV? Ted and Marie
- What do you do about your mail while you are traveling? Larry
- What is the worst thing that has every happened to you while on a trip? Judy
- Have you ever worried about your safety while boondocking? You seem awfully vulnerable – Martin
- Do you two every get sick of each other all cooped up like that in your RV – Mary Kay
- Is traveling with your dog, Bo, worth it? Or does he old you down? Seems like dogs are not very welcome out there – Paul
- What do you know now that you wish you knew when you first started out RVing? Bill and Sue