Here is an easy delicious peanut butter cookie for a snack or dessert. It can be prepared in advance of your RV trip or in a convection oven while camping.
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
Makes: 1 dozen cookies
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the 3 ingredients. Using a spoon or a small scooper. Roll the dough into 1″ balls. Line cookie sheet with (food safe) parchment paper .
- Place cookies on a small small cookie sheet or center each cookie into a muffin tin.
- Using the back of a fork, press the cookie slightly to flatten in 2 directions (criss-cross pattern made with fork).
- Bake 10 -12 minutes. Let the cookies cool in place on the cookie sheet for 15 minutes or more to enable the cookie to firm up.