An easy and popular appetizer for the holidays!
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
1 3 oz. brie
2 tbsp. chopped pecans
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 1/2 tbsp. brandy
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees, convection 400 F degrees.
- Using a sharp knife remove the top rind from the brie.
- In a small bowl combine chopped pecans, brown sugar and brandy, stir to combine.
- Top brie with the brandied sugar pecan mixture.
- Bake in the oven until the brie just starts to bubble.
- Serve with torn pieces of fresh French bread or simple crackers.