Looking for some dry humor? Here are the best travel puns and my favorite travel jokes about RVing, camping, hiking, and more!
- 1 Looking for some dry humor? Here are the best travel puns and my favorite travel jokes about RVing, camping, hiking, and more!
- 2 Best Travel Jokes for RVers
- 3 Mike and Jennifer’s Summer T-Shirts for your next adventure
- 4 Best Buns & Funny Travel Jokes About Camping
- 5 Travel Mug Worthy Travel Puns
- 6 Hiking Jokes & Puns
- 7 Beach Puns
- 8 Some Random Funnies
- 9 Share Your RV Travel Puns & Jokes
- 10 What About the Florida Keys?
I’m a sucker for puns and bad jokes. In fact, my favorite jokes would probably be classified as “dad jokes” these days. That works for me, though! I am a dad and a grandad after all.
So, if you’re like me, you’ll get a kick out of these funny travel puns. Maybe you can even get into a pun war with your travel companions on your next trip or even in a group chat with fellow RVers. Either way, it’ll be a great time to laugh at each other’s jokes… or at how bad each other’s jokes are.
Best Travel Jokes for RVers
Before we jump in, I’m going to tell you a time travel joke… never mind, you didn’t like it. Ba-dum tssss!! Oh, and did you know that before I became an RVer, I was addicted to time travel. But that’s all in the past now. Haha! See how much fun we’re gonna have already?!
Alright, since I’m an RVer, not a time traveler, here are some hilarious travel puns and jokes for RVers… Some are better than others 🙂 We’d love to hear yours.
- Did you hear about the guy who roped his camper to the bumper of his car? His vacation went off without a hitch.
- Family at an RV lot to the salesman: “We’d like to get away from it all in something that can take it all with us.”
- Knock knock!… Who’s there?… RV… RV Who?… RV there yet?!
- You might be an RVer if roughing it requires hookups.
- You might be an RVer if “only looking” resulted in a new rig.
- God gave us shin bones so we could find trailer hitches in the dark.
- What kind of bagels do campers eat? Winne-bagels!
- I want to live the RV Lifestyle for 6 months twice a year.
- I’m an RVer through and through! I wouldn’t stay in a hotel even it’s the last resort!
- Fifth wheels are the best travel companions… because they go where they’re towed!
- What’s the best thing about RV travel? It’s harder for mothers-in-law to visit a moving target!
- RVing to Alaska: Juneau where we’re going?
- If I get lost, Alaska local for directions. (Funny travel jokes aside, here are 7 Helpful Alaska Travel Tips for RVers)
Mike and Jennifer’s Summer T-Shirts for your next adventure
Best Buns & Funny Travel Jokes About Camping
- I Googled my symptoms… turns out I’m having camping withdrawals.
- The s’more the merrier!
- These bad camping puns really yurt me.
- I could go camping forest of my life!
- Our camping trips get a little in-tents.
- Life s’more fun when you’re camping.
- Camping is the answer. Who cares what the question is!
- Let’s go camping, just for the hill of it.
- Have you heard of glamping? It’s pretty tents.
- Last night I checked into the 5 billion star hotel.
Travel Mug Worthy Travel Puns
The following are great for t-shirts, mugs, and your social media feed. So next time you can’t think of a caption for that awesome photo, refer to this list!
- Money can’t buy happiness… but it can buy an RV!
- Camping: When you spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person.
- It camp get any better than this.
- I have resting beach face.
- Tree-t yourself. Go camping.
- May the forest be with you.
- Want to be happy? Become a No-mad.
- What you say: I travel to see the world! What you mean: I travel to eat EVERYTHING!
- It’s time to go on an ad-VAN-ture!
- I’ve got 99 problems but I left them all back at home.
Hiking Jokes & Puns
Keep these jokes in your fanny pack for a good time on your next hiking adventure. Some of them you need to be in the right place to use but that makes them even better when that time comes!
- This hike rocked.
- Why did the hipster hiker die? He got caught in the mainstream.
- (When hiking by a river) Forget Netflix. This is my kind of streaming.
- Hey, did you hear the joke about the mountain? I couldn’t get over it!
- Hey did you hear the joke about the hill? It was hill-arious!
- Hiking after COVID? You need to moun-tain your distance.
- I forgot what I was gonna say… I lost my terrain of thought.
- She told me to take a hike, so I did.
- Hiking puts the bliss in blisters.
- That hike really peaked my interest.
- Slow down! Don’t you Everest?
- What did the clouds say to the mountains? Hey, no peaking!
- Hiking is great for an altitude adjustment.
These funny vacation jokes are perfect for those laid-back beach days. Keep them in your repertoire for your next summer vacation.
- I want to travel to Bora Bora… but I’m too pora pora.
- When we drive through Florida, we stick to the sea-nic route.
- Ever since Covid, pirates are giving up cruising the seas and going ARRRRRRVing.
- Why is beach camping the best? Because everything is in slow m-ocean.
- What’s the best day to go to the beach? Every SUN day
- I’m so tired, I need a sea-esta on the beach.
- Want to stay up-to-date at the beach? Follow the currents affairs.
- I’m craving some vitamin sea. Time to go camping!
Some Random Funnies
Next time you go fishing, you can use these for the halibut. Get it?! Halibut? Oh man, I crack myself up.
- Those mountains are so funny… they’re hill areas!
- Volcanoes are so rude. They’re always intERUPTing
- Canoe believe this gorgeous weather?!
- This is the first year I’m not traveling because of COVID… normally, it’s because I’m poor.
- How do mosquitos like to travel? Itch-hiking
- (When you’re at the Grand Canyon) Canyon believe this view?!
- I went to buy camouflage for camping, but I couldn’t find anything.
- What do you call a deer with no eyes? No eye deer!
Time flies when you’re having pun! Help your fellow travelers kill time on their next road trip. Share more great (or terrible!) travel puns in the comments section below. Keep it clean folks.
What About the Florida Keys?
Do you want to hit Key West, the Everglades National Park, and all the other great things the Keys have to offer? Well, we have just the thing for you. Jennifer and I love traveling to the Keys, so we’ve created a complete 7-Day RV Adventure Guide: Florida Keys. This downloadable guide includes a suggested itinerary and a list of the best RV parks along the way.
We also have a 7-Day RV Adventure Guide to Florida’s Atlantic Coast and Florida’s Gulf Coast. If you’re interested in all three, you should check out our Florida RV Travel Guide Bundle. Or get all of our travel guides for one great price…