What is Roadpass Pro? Learn why we highly recommend it and get a discount code…
- 1 What is Roadpass Pro? Learn why we highly recommend it and get a discount code…
- 2 Benefits of Using GPS
- 3 Join those living the RV Lifestyle
- 4 What is Roadpass Pro?
- 5 Want a Discount Code? See below.
- 6 Roadpass Pro
- 7 Mike and Jennifer’s Great Lakes Shoreline Tour (U.S. Side)
- 8 Mike and Jennifer’s RV Lifestyle hat collection
Most RVers know and use GPS when they travel. Nowadays, GPS apps have gotten even more sophisticated and include many additional features beyond identifying your location.
That is why I want to take the time to write about one of our RV lifestyle partners, Roadpass Pro. This app offers many features that go beyond your typical GPS app.
We became affiliate partners with them a long time ago – way before all of these new features were incorporated. We are very happy we did, as it continues to be a top travel app with us.
The following outlines all of the features and benefits of the Roadpass Pro app.
Benefits of Using GPS
Before getting into the app’s features, I would like to discuss the benefits of using GPS. There are quite a few beyond directing you to where you want to go!
GPS apps can help get you to your destination more safely. Many are designed to give you real-time information, including hazards in the road, road construction details, or accidents information.
Not only can that keep you safer by abiding by hazards. It can also help you save time and money by rerouting you if necessary.
Maximize Fuel Efficiency
Maximizing fuel efficiency could never be a more critical issue with rising fuel costs. We have all witnessed the increasing gas prices hit our pocketbooks recently. And it is likely to continue, at least for a while.
Using GPS can help you efficiently arrive at your destination. You can find direct routes and spend less time and money driving around lost. That all equates to savings in your pocket!
Increase Your Productivity
If you are retired, productivity might not be at the top of your list. You may enjoy the journey of traveling and find fun in getting lost.
However, many folks either work from the road or travel only when they are not working. For them, productivity is essential.
Driving to a vacation spot efficiently can save time and money. For those that work from the road, this is precious time that can be used to balance work and leisure time!
Join those living the RV Lifestyle
What is Roadpass Pro?
Generally speaking, Roadpass Pro is a GPS app. But they have added features that make it so much more than that. They are your RV companion tool.
The following features are included with your Roadpass Pro membership.
The app’s main feature is its GPS. It provides real-time turn-by-turn directions that are specific to your RV.
The app provides navigation that includes essential factors for driving vehicles—things like weight limits on specific roads, low overhead clearances, propane restrictions, and terrain grades.
The good news is that the GPS service is straightforward to use. They provide you with turn-by-turn directions tailored to your RV. Just select your destination and add your vehicle size.
Your membership also includes access to the OvernightRVParking.com app. The app lists over 15,000 free boondocking locations.
This app can come in handy for long trips. When trying to drive to a distant location, you don’t always know when and where you will want to stop to sleep overnight. You can easily find places no matter where you are ready to stop for the evening.
In addition, you can save a lot of money! If you are driving from Washington to Florida, you can save yourself a week’s worth of overnight costs. If your average nightly price is $30, the app can easily save you hundreds!
Get exclusive features like unbeatable camping discounts, unlimited checklists, and upgraded road trip planning, along with premium access to Roadtrippers, Campendium, and RVillage!
- Everything you already get in the free version of Togo RV, Roadtrippers, Campendium, and RVillage (yes, there is a free version – check it out here.)
- GPS navigation customized for your RV
- Full access to Campendium’s premium features including viewing cell coverage maps, public land map overlays, and trail maps.
- Premium trip planning with Roadtrippers Plus ($29.99 value)
- More than $5,000 in savings from your favorite brands
- Save up to 45% on tires for your RV, truck, and trailer
- Unlimited access to 15k+ boondocking locations using OvernightRVParking.com ($29.99 value)
- RVillage GOLD membership. Special privileges in the fastest growing social network exclusively for RVers.
- Access to their huge library of helpful, customizable checklists
Want a Discount Code? See below.
Roadpass Pro INCLUDES access to all 15,000+ free boondocking locations in the OvernightRVParking.com app! It also includes new RV GPS navigation that considers weight limits, low overhead clearances, grades of terrain, and propane restrictions to give you turn-by-turn directions specific to your RV. Just select a destination, add your vehicle size, and use the turn-by-turn in-app navigation. And it includes Roadtrippers Plus, where you can plan trips with up to 150 stops, collaborate with friends on route planning, and get real-time traffic along your route. Check it out – highly recommended!
You can get $10 off your Roadpass Pro annual membership using the discount code: RVLIFESTYLE21
Mike and Jennifer’s Great Lakes Shoreline Tour (U.S. Side)
The Great Lakes region is filled with beautiful vistas, welcoming towns and villages, and fabulous places to camp, hike, and explore.
We were so taken with the adventure of this trip that we just knew we had to write one of our Adventure Guides about it!
But instead of the usual 7 Days that some of our other guides can be done in, with this one, we’re suggesting that you budget more time. This is why we are calling it a “Tour” instead of a 7-Day Guide! There are 86 pages in this new ebook.
In this new Great Lakes Shoreline Tour we cover in detail:
- Notable U.S. Cities/Towns along each Great Lake (US side) like; Watertown, Grand Island, Geneva-on-the-Lake, Vermillion, Mackinaw City and so many more!
- What to See/Do Around EACH Lake like; Ocqueoc Falls Scenic Site, Les Cheneaux Islands, Antique Boat Museum, and many, many more places including BONUS side trips!
- And good Campgrounds for each Lake (US side) – at least 4 or 5 for EACH Lake! With all the info you need to set up reservations.
Mike and Jennifer’s RV Lifestyle hat collection
Who needs a hat? You do! Dad hats aren’t just for dads. This comfy one’s got a low profile with an adjustable strap and curved visor. Just the thing to wear on your next RV Lifestyle adventure.