Gobble up some delicious turkey at home or while camping… This Instant Pot recipe is moist and yummy. Enjoy for Thanksgiving, Christmas or anytime!
6 quart IP
6 1/2 – 7 lb bone in turkey breast
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp each paprika and sea salt
1/2 tsp each pepper, dried rosemary, thyme and sage
2 cups chicken broth
- Add chicken broth to the Instant pot and place the IP rack in place.
- In a medium bowl combine dry spices, set aside.
- Rinse turkey breast, pat dry then rub the turkey skin with oil.
- Sprinkle dry spices over both sides of turkey.
- Set turkey on the rack in the IP.
- Close the lid and steam vent on the IP and set the cooking method to manual 35 minutes.
- After cooking time is complete let the IP release the steam naturally.
- Carefully lift the turkey breast from the IP and let it rest on a plate.
- Make a slurry by combining the cornstarch and water then stir and add to the IP.
- Continue stirring until the gravy has thickened then pour the gravy into a serving bowl, jar or gravy boat.
When turkey cools slightly after 10 minutes, cut the turkey into slices. Enjoy with some cranberry sauce and a side salad.
My cookbook Small Kitchen Big Flavors! is available at a great Introductory Price on Ebay and my blog site at : http:/smallkitchenbigflavorsblog.wordpress.com
Comments are closed.