Vegan gluten-free cookies that will easily store at room temperature in a ziplock bag. Prepare in advance of your RV trip or in a convection or traditional oven while camping.
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
Makes 2 dozen cookies
1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup raw agave nectar
1/4 cup unrefined virgin coconut oil, melted
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cup oat flour
1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- Preheat oven to 350degrees F.
- Stir the first 4 ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. Add oat flour and flaxseed meal. Stir well to combine.
- Roll 1/2 of the dough into 1″ balls. Place dough balls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Space evenly.
- Flatten slightly. Store the other half of the cookie dough in a ziplock bag in the fridge to bake later.
- Bake cookies for approximately 12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Let baking sheet (or muffin tin) cool completely before placing the next batch on the pan to bake the remainder of the dough.
- Allow baked cookies to cool for a 10 minutes or more before moving the cookies off the pan with a spatula.
Comments are closed.