As travel is slowly being opened up again after the nationwide lockdown, we’re now planning our 2020 RV travels. The task may seem daunting at first but with the right RV trip resources, you can make the RV trip planning process much easier to manage. Let’s plan that next adventure!
RV Trip Resources
Below are all the resources and tools for the products and services we suggest exploring:
- ONLINE PLANNING RV Trip Wizard – https://rvlifestyle.com/rvtripwizard
- BOOKS National Geographic Guide to Scenic Highways and Byways, the 275 Best Drives in the US – https://amzn.to/39DLzL0
- National Geographic Guide to State Parks of the United States and Canadian Provincial Parks – https://amzn.to/2FCP6f3
- Fodor’s Complete Guide to National Parks of the West – https://amzn.to/37HHYK4
- Amazing Festivals 100s of Hometown Celebrations – https://amzn.to/37JC0s2
- MAPS Rand McNally 2020 Large Scale Road Atlas – https://amzn.to/2upsqwm
- Rand McNally Folded Paper Map of U.S. – https://amzn.to/39LcYL5
- APPS AND WEBSITES Harvest Hosts – https://rvlifestyle.com/hh
- Boondockers Welcome – https://rvlifestyle.com/boondockerswelcome
- Overnight RV Parking – https://rvlifestyle.com/overnight
- Free Campsites – https://freecampsites.net/
What are Your RV Trip Resources?
We’d love to hear what you use when planning your RV trips. There are so many available to RVers these days it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Use the ones we recommend and tell us what you think.
Need to get Inspired?
Check out our YouTube playlist of some amazing National Parks to put on your list. Get those RV trip resources figured out and have fun.
Get more RV travel ideas, tips, news, and perks!
Each Monday we publish our RV Lifestyle Newsletter, where we share weekly articles about RV travel that inspire and inform. We’ll start by sending you a free RV travel checklist. Plus, you become one of our Fellow Travelers, which gets you lots of special perks and RV discounts. It’s totally free! Enter your info below and you are in![mc4wp_form id=”49345″]
One Response to “11 Painless RV Trip Resources to start planning!”
Comments are closed.
April 30, 2020at1:20 pm, TKS said:
Too soon. Wayyyyy too soon.