Preparing this recipe in the convection oven of our rig tonight while camping in Glacier at Chewing Blackbones Campground while at a Gathering of RVs of all types!
Jennifer and Mike made a video of this and it will show all the step by step instructions. But here's the recipe.
This is an easy one dish meal!
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
Serves: 2 – 4
12 oz. jar of mango ginger chutney (Patak's)
1 1/2 tbsp. Dijon or (honey mustard or spicy brown mustard)
1 lime, zest and juice
1 1/2 – 2 lb. raw boneless, skinless chicken breast or boneless skinless thighs, rinsed, dried and cubed
salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a 1 1/2 qt. or other small casserole dish with baking spray.
- Add the remaining portion of chutney to the casserole.
- Add mustard to desired taste.
- Add raw cubed chicken, stir to combine.
- Preheat convection oven to 350 degrees.
- When convection reaches temperature and ‘beeps', open the oven, place the chicken dish on the convection rack.
- Close the convection oven door and enter the cooking time as 4000 which indicates 40 minutes. Press start.
- Check cooking progress part way through at 30 – 35 minutes, if not to 165F internal temperature (check with a temperature probe), close oven door and press start, the remainder of the initial set time will continue to count down. To add additional cooking time after the full count down, close oven, press convection…wait for beep, enter oven temp “7” after beep, open oven, place casserole back in if removed, close door, enter additional time: (I.E. 500 = 5 minutes), close oven door, press start.
- Serve Glacier chicken over rice other cooked grains or noodles.
- Garnish as desired.