Here is a New Years Eve dessert that will bring lots of smiles and it's easy!
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
8 oz. chocolate cut in 1″ pieces
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
Orange Zest from 3 navel oranges
- Pour heavy cream into a medium saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Take the saucepan off heat.
- Add chopped chocolate pieces. Do not stir.
- Rinse oranges, pat dry and zest all 3 of them.
- Add orange zest to the heavy cream and chocolate.
- Stir the ingredients in the saucepan for 2-3 minutes until the cream is fully absorbed by the chocolate.
- Pour mixture into 4 – 6 custard bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Let ganache come to room temperature and serve.
Comments are closed.