I am amazed at how many RVers are content to put their RV in storage for the season and never think of using it for winter camping.
In this week’s podcast, you meet a group of hearty winter campers who participated in our annual Winter Campout at Tahquamenon Falls in Michigan’s snow-covered Upper Peninsula this past weekend. I think you’ll find their perspective interesting as they share their thoughts around one of our nightly campfires. [spp-timestamp time=”30:35″]
Complete shownotes from Episode 72 of Roadtreking: The RV Travel Podcast…
Also this week:
Jennifer’s Tip of the Week – Boot and Glove Warmers
Lithium-ion powered boot warmers that keep you warm in cold weather [spp-timestamp time=”4:25″]
Similarly powered heated gloves
This week we answer questions about:
- Our plans to attend and do seminars at the FMCA Family Reunion in Perry, GA March 17-20, 2016 [spp-timestamp time=”8:00″]
- Running a space heater in an RV [spp-timestamp time=”10:26″]
- Getting a high pressure LP hose to connect a barbecue to a Roadtrek – available from Maureen at LeisuretimeRV.com or 800-800-1662 [spp-timestamp time=”12:46″]
RV News of the Week
Authorities are looking for the people responsible for vandalizing saguaro, prickly pear, and cholla cacti in Saguaro National Park. – Read more [spp-timestamp time=”17:10″]
Millenials are forgoing driving – read more [spp-timestamp time=”19:30″]
We’re in the heart of the RV show season, with RV lots of RV shows opening this weekend. For a list of RV Shows, click here [spp-timestamp time=”20:14″]
Off the Beaten Path Report – Cincinnati attractions
Off the Beaten Path Reporters Tom and Patti Burkett say if you’re traveling near Cincinnati, be sure to check out the American Sign Museum. [spp-timestamp time=”25:38]
And they have some great Cincinnati chili parlors to recommend and a very unique ice cream brand to sample that is sold thereabouts, as well.
This episode of Roadtreking the RV Podcast is brought to you by:
- Van City RV in St. Louis, and their Partner Dealerships Creston RV in Kalispell, Montana, and Wagon Trail RV in Las Vegas. Bringing You the largest Inventory of class B’s from three locations
- Alde… the only name to know when choosing a heating system for your RV
Comments are closed.