It's the time when many RVers start dreaming and planning about the places they'll visit in the coming new year.
For many this year, that means more off-the-grid boondocking wilderness experiences, far from the crowds and in beautiful places where one can be close to nature.
But boondocking poses its own special problems and in this episode of Roadtreking the RV Podcast, we talk to a full-time RVer who almost exclusively boondocks.
Readers of our Roadtreking.com RV Travel blog already know of Campskunk. Heck, there's almost a Cult of Campskunk that has arisen as he's shared his adventures and tips with our readers and listeners over the years.
In this episode of the podcast, Campskunk talks about planing the 2016 boondocking travel schedule, noting:
- How to insure perfect weather – not too hot, not too cold – during every part of your travel season by fooling his suggested route
- What state has the best deal for non-resident campers
- How the Internet and some easy research can find you places will majestic views that you will have all to yourself
- A new development with Internet satellite connectivity that is perfect for boondocker
- Resources mentioned in this episode
The satellite provider Campskunk suggests if Barb Nolley of Mobile Internet Satellite near Tucson, AZ
This episode of Roadtreking the RV Podcast is brought to you by:
- Van City RV in St. Louis, and their Partner Dealerships Creston RV in Kalispell, Montana, and Wagon Trail RV in Las Vegas. Bringing You the largest Inventory of class B’s from three locations
- Alde… the only name to know when choosing a heating system for your RV
- Leisure Time RV, a family-owned dealership in central Florida. Your vacation starts at Leisure Time RV
- Verizon Wireless, the nation's largest and most reliable 4G LTE Networks
Comments are closed.