This is simply an unbelievable deal for all you gearheads. We’re arranged an incredible weekend of daytime motorsport fun and evenings filled with with music.
But here’s the catch, we’re limited to no more than 30 rigs. If we can get more spaces we will but for now, that is all we could negotiate for this awesome package. What I’m saying is, if you want to attend, get your space now because this will sell out!
But the opportunities are awesome! We’re talking VIP passes, pit access, reserved seating, free food and drinks, concert tickets, and best of all, 3 – yes three – days of racing at the Michigan International Speedway!
The cost is only $375 a rig, for 2 people. Cost is per rig, not person, and only two people per rig are allowed.
We’ll all have insider access to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pure Michigan 400 from Friday’s Practice and Qualifying to Sunday’s Main Event!
Tickets to the concert series on Friday and Saturday night!
For the full schedule, see the track calendar.
This is an incredible deal! A single Grandstand ticket can be over $100! We’re giving you VIP treatment for not much more than the cost of admission!
Here’s what you get:
- Qualifying Day tickets (Only Friday Racing)
- Reserved seating in the Budweiser Acceleration VIP Club
- Reserved Grandstand Tickets (Saturday and Sunday)
- Pre-Race Pit & Paddock access (Saturday and Sunday)
- Budweiser Acceleration Club lanyard and credential holder
- Lot 3 Club parking pass located near tent – passes (Saturday and Sunday)
- Lot M-50 overnight parking passes (Friday Night and Saturday Night)
- Passes to the Keloorah Concerts on Friday and Saturday
Food & Beverage (Saturday and Sunday), which includes:
- Continental breakfast, catered lunch, and snacks
- Complementary water, juices, and soft drinks
- Six adult drink tickets per person
- Post-race snack on Sunday
- Entertainment and Closed-circuit TVs inside club
- Special Guest Speakers – includes NASCAR drivers
- Opportunity for guided tours (pre-scheduled with MIS personnel)
- Support and special RV tips and inside suggestions from American RV, one of the strongest Roadtrek dealers in North America,