I created this quick and easy dessert that is ready in just a few minutes using your microwave. – Chef MJ
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
Ingredients – Cake batter
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1/8 cup orange juice
4 tsp coconut oil
1/3 cup plus 1 tbsp all purpose flour
2 tbsp organic sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
3 oz fresh raspberries
- Lightly coat a 2 cup measuring cup with baking spray.
- Add wet ingredients and stir.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
- Float 1/2 tsp of water over the top of the batter.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add an additional 15 – 30 seconds if needed to fully bake the cake batter.
- Cake should solid with a nice crumb but have a pleasant moist taste and texture.
- Top with fresh raspberries.
Comments are closed.