Here’s a great breakfast recipe sure to bring morning smiles from every camper in your RV.
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
Microwave bake Power: 80% Time: 11 1/2 min.
1 1/4 cups milk
2 cups french bread, 1/2″ cubes
1 cup cheese, shredded
1 tsp. butter
1 teaspoon honey mustard
1 cup fresh veggies or tomatoes, chop bite sized
4 slices cooked bacon* optional, cut bite sized
other: Cooking spray or addt’l 1/2 tsp. butter
- Apply cooking spray to 6″ x 6″ casserole dish.
- Layer casserole starting with bread cubes.
- Add fresh veggies & cooked bacon pieces *
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Add 1/2 shredded cheese.
- Divide the butter into 1/4″ tsp., dot the butter evenly over the casserole.
- In a med. bowl, whisk eggs, mustard & milk.
- Pour milk mixture over casserole.
- Cover casserole with plastic wrap.
- Cut a few vent slices through plastic wrap.
- Microwave as above, checking the progress of after about 7-8 min. as microwave times may vary.