There are so many tasty Instant Pot RV Recipes! Who doesn’t love cooking in Instant Pot? It is the perfect appliance for your RV.
- 1 There are so many tasty Instant Pot RV Recipes! Who doesn’t love cooking in Instant Pot? It is the perfect appliance for your RV.
- 2 Want more Instant Pot RV recipes and other great Rv meal ideas? My cookbook Small Kitchen Big Flavors! is available at a great Introductory Price on Ebay and my blog site at : http:/smallkitchenbigflavorsblog.wordpress.com
Here is a super simple gourmet delight from my Instant Pot RV Recipe file that you can create using leftovers.
I had grilled trout in the fridge from the night before that I incorporated into this risotto but… use your imagination and see what leftovers you have in your fridge that you could add to a simple risotto. Cooked salmon, chicken, scallops, crab, lobster, halibut, steak, or grilled veggies may be just the right touch to create a one-dish risotto Instant Pot RV Recipes delight.
The creaminess of this warm comfort food along with the tang of the lemon peel compliments the grilled items you add to the dish.
Serve the risotto warm. I’m certain this will be a favorite easy go-to Instant Pot RV Recipes dinner delight!
From Chef MJ’s Instant Pot RV Recipes: Trout with Mascarpone
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 brown onion, medium chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 3 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest, yellow peel only (no white pith)
- 3 tbsp parsley, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 cooked trout, deboned and tear into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
Instructions for this meal from Chef MJ’s Instant Pot RV Recipes file:
Add oil to the inner pot of the Instant Pot. Select the saute’ function on the Instant Pot, add the onions when the oil is hot and cook them for a few minutes while stirring.
Add chicken broth and Arborio rice to the IP (Instant Pot) and stir.
Close & lock lid in place, turn the steam valve to ‘sealing’. Place the IP on ‘manual’ HIGH pressure 5 minutes.
When the cooking time is up release do a quick release and carefully open the lid.
Add the lemon zest, garlic salt, chopped parsley, mascarpone cheese and stir. Add cooked trout bites, stir to combine ingredients. Note: You can substitute any grilled protein or grilled veggies for the trout!
Serve garnished with parsley and lemon wedges.
Want more Instant Pot RV recipes and other great Rv meal ideas? My cookbook Small Kitchen Big Flavors! is available at a great Introductory Price on Ebay and my blog site at : http:/smallkitchenbigflavorsblog.wordpress.com
Comments are closed.