RV stovetop will make this luscious dinner a breeze! Other cooking methods that will work to cook this dinner and are just as easy are portable grills or campsite grills.
6 raw whole jalapeno peppers
8 tsp cream cheese
3 slices uncooked bacon (cut each slice of bacon in 1/2)
10 – 12 uncooked, Argentine shrimp (deveined)
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Use deveined, shell on Argentine shrimp, rinse, pat dry, set aside.
- Rinse jalapeno peppers, cut lengthwise slit along the pepper, remove seeds, set aside.
- Stuff the interior of the jalapeno with cream cheese.
- Partially cook bacon, let it cool then wrap 1/2 slice around each jalapeno, set aside.
- Heat oil in a cast iron or grill pan. Saute' the poppers over medium heat for about 5 minutes turning the peppers a few times. Poppers are done when the stuffed jalapeno has softened and the cream cheese is oozing. Take the poppers off heat, place poppers a plate, set aside.
- Clean the grill pan, add some additional vegetable oil if needed. Turn the stove or grill to medium heat.
- When the pan is hot, add the shrimp, turn the shrimp as few times during cooking. Note: Shrimp is cooked through and the shrimp meat is at 145 F, opaque, no longer translucent.
- Take the shrimp off heat, place on the plate with the poppers, serve and enjoy!
My cookbook Small Kitchen Big Flavors! is available at a great Introductory Price on Ebay and my blog site at : http:/smallkitchenbigflavorsblog.wordpress.com
Comments are closed.