We’re back from this year’s massive Florida RV Supershow in Tampa, an event characterized this year by record crowds, warm and sunny weather and so many YouTube influencers that you coud hardly move without someone getting you on camera.
I’m not kidding about the YouTubers! I bet we met 50 of them in the week we spent at the show.
Everybody we met seems to be a blogger or a YouTuber…or both.
At a Thursday after show party in which Jennifer and I were invited along with fellow influencers:
Over 1,000 people showed up! It was crazy.
All of us were there to do Meet and Greets, tour and video the RVs on display and learn about the new trends in the RV industry.
Here is the video we put together. I warn you, you may need some popcorn…it’s nearly 30 minutes long!
Looking for specific content? Here’s time codes on where you can find it:
- Tampa Supershow 2020 Tours & Events: 0:44:
- Mike & Jennifer introduce the show! 2:28:
- Wheelchair Accessible RVs with Winnebago 4:00:
- The Tellaro by Thor 5:20:
- The 2020 Flying Cloud by Airstream 8:27:
- Sunshine State RVs | Interview & 2020 American Coach Patriot 10:54:
- LTV Unity MB & Rver Interview 15:58:
- WingHouse RV Show Afterparty! 17:53:
- Walking The Show Floor and RVer Interviews 19:27:
- Truck/Towable Campers | Lance 975 & 1172 23:47:
- Where’s the 2020 Sprinters? Midwest Automotive Design/REV Group/Mercedes Benz Sprinter 29:09:
- More Fun at the show & our final thoughts
Comments are closed.