This is a fun dessert to enjoy with that special love of your life on Valentines Day. Easy and delicious
4 honey graham crackers
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 tbsp. coconut oil
8 regular sized marshmallows (regular or vegan) cut in half
- Preheat Convection oven to 425 degrees or turn the grill on to med/high to high heat.
- In a 6″ cast iron skillet add 1 cup of chocolate chips and the coconut oil.
- Place skillet over low heat. Stir mixture until chocolate and coconut oil melt and blend together.
- Cut marshmallows in half and place the halves evenly over the chocolate chips.
- When heat source is hot, place the cast iron skillet in the convection oven or onto the grill and close the lid.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes, checking the baking status occasionally.
- Wearing oven mitts remove the cast iron skillet from the heat source when the marshallows are medium brown.
- Turn the heat source off.
- Break each graham cracker into four smaller crackers by gently bending and snapping near the ‘scored' lines on the crackers.
- Serve the chocolate marshmallow fondue with the graham crackers on the side for dipping!
My cookbook Small Kitchen Big Flavors! is available at a great Introductory Price on Ebay and my blog site at : http:/smallkitchenbigflavorsblog.wordpress.com