Whether you are cooking up a snack, lunch, dinner or an appetizer, this is a quick and easy summer grilled pizza that comes together quickly and tastes fabulous!
Serves 1 or more
1 pkg ready made naan bread
1 jar ready made pesto or jar of a favorite pizza sauce
1 ball soft mozzarella]
pizza toppings of choice: sliced red bell peppers, sliced mushrooms, thinly sliced ham, pepperoni slices… or any of your
favorite or available toppings.
- Slice vegetables and or cooked meats of choice and soft mozzarella then set these aside.
- Place a naan bread on a cutting board.
- Top the naan bread with a couple tsp. of your favorite sauce or spread a thin layer of olive oil onto the bread.
- Add your vegetable and or meat toppings.
- Add a single layer of mozzarella slices over the veggie and or cooked meat toppings.
- Set your heat source to medium (stovetop pan or grill).
- Add your pizza to the pan or grill and cook until the mozzarella is soft and slightly melty.
- Take the pizzas off the heat, slice into serving portions for an appetizer or main dish.
My cookbook Small Kitchen Big Flavors! is available at a great Introductory Price on Ebay and my blog site at : http:/smallkitchenbigflavorsblog.wordpress.com