We're just back from Hershey, PA and the 2019 edition of America's Largest RV Show.
This year's event had almost 1,500 RVs on display in an area the size of 33 football fields.
In this video, we show you the models that caught our attention, from the smallest of the teardrops to a half-million dollar Class A deluxe motorhome.
Among the modes specifically shown in this video:
- The new Leisure Travel Vans Unity RL with a rear lounge and murphy bed in the back. First introduced at the industry-only show in Salt Lake City in March (for which it won an award), it is now in production and available for sale.
- The all new Sequence, a Class B from Thor Motorhomes. It is unashamedly a direct copy of Winnebago's Travato – the most popular Class B in North America, but with lots of extras that would be expensive options on other RVs.
- The Coachhouse Arriva and Platinum II and XL, very full featured Class B and Class C motorhomes. Coachhouse sells factory direct from its Florida headquarters and has no dealership network. It's Arriba is know for having a large rear bath with standalone dry shower. The Platinum models are called Class B-plus and have small slides in the front lounge area.
- The new Pleasure-Way Onroute 2.0, a 19 foot 8-inch Class B campervan on the Ford Transit chassis.
- The half-million dollar Allegro 45 bus from Tiffin Motorhomes, the ultimate in motorhome luxury boasting heated floors, a asher and dryer and deluxe interior furnishings and finishes.
- NuCamps concept teardrop trailer with a slick European style and a small bathroom and shower.
- A brief look at the Winnebago Bolt and the 2020 Travato and it's rear door mounted bike rack
- And the 2020 NoBo (for No Boundaries) from Forest River, a small ultra light weight towable basting a roof-top tent, interior space than can be another bedroom or, with a ramp, a garage to haul your toys, and a roof rack system that can hold a kayak.
In the video below, we take you inside the models, introduce you to many of the Fellow Travelers from the RV Lifestyle Community that we met at the show and invite you to our dinner table where we partook of the substance that makes Hershey the “Sweetest Place on Earth.”