This chicken is moist, easy and delicious.
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
Pre heat Oven to 350 degrees or Convection 330 degrees
Bake Time: 35 min.
Dish size: 6″ x 6″ Casserole
4 chicken thighs, skin on
4 tsp. butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 tsp. paprika
- Rinse chicken & pat dry.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, paprika & softened butter.
- Gently create a “pocket” partially separating the chicken skin from the raw chicken.
- Spread 1 tsp. of garlic butter evenly under the skin of the chicken.
- Pull skin back over chicken.
- Chicken is ready when the chicken juice runs clear & internal temperature of center of ea. piece of chicken has reached 160 degrees.
Tip: You can sear the chicken on the grill for 10 minutes and finish the cooking in the convection oven for 20 – 25 minutes and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
Comments are closed.