This is a lightly flavored refreshing salad. I prepared this with the Chicken Paprika posted last week while we were at a Roadtrek Gathering in Tupelo Mississippi. I was privileged to cater dinner to our Blues Entertainers that evening, the Lovely Amanda Louise and Big Mike.
Want more recipes like this? Check out my Leisure Adventure cookbook at: https://smallkitchenbigflavors.blog/
9.5 oz. Japanese wheat noodles
1/2 cup Snow peas
1/2 cup mushrooms
1/2 cup grape tomatoes
2 green onions, diced
4 tbsp. white wine vinegar
2 tsp mirin
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1-2 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp. honey
1 tsp fresh grated ginger
1/8 cup fresh chopped cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bow, prepare dressing and set aside.
- Rinse and chop raw vegetables into bite size pieces, set aside.
- Pour water into a medium saucepan 1/2 – 2/3 full
- Break noodles in half and boil them 4 minutes.
- Drain noodles into a colander over the sink.
- Transfer noodles to a medium sized bowl.
- Add vegetables to the bowl of noodles.
- Whisk dressing, pour over noodles.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using tongs, toss salad.